5 Best and Worst Car Video Games Of All Time
What’s the best car game of all time? That’s a tough question to answer, as there are so many great games out there. But in the interest of fairness, we thought it would be fun to take a look at some of the worst car games ever made and see which one comes out on top. Let’s face it: video games are meant to be fun, and sometimes that responsibility gets a bit too heavy for some titles. Games like Gran Turismo or Forza Motorsport may be amazing simulations of real-world driving, but they can also be pretty boring when you’re stuck on a particular track for hours on end. So in honor of those bad games that make us wish we were behind the wheel (or controller), here are the 5 best and worst car video games ever made.
The 5 Best Car Video Games of all Time
There are plenty of car games out there, but which ones make the cut as the best? Here are five of the best car video games of all time.
- Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005). Released in 2005, Need for Speed Most Wanted is a racing game that takes place in a variety of city and open environments across the globe. The game features an array of vehicles to choose from, as well as an extensive career mode that lets players compete against others online or locally.
- Gran Turismo Sport (2017). Released in 2017, Gran Turismo Sport is a racing game that challenges players to race through a variety of international locations and circuits. The game features an intuitive control scheme and an expansive online multiplayer mode that lets players compete against others globally.
- Forza Motorsport 7 (2017). Released in 2017, Forza Motorsport 7 is a racing game that takes place across a variety of environments and circuits.
- Burnout Paradise (2008). Burnout Paradise was originally released in 2008 as an Xbox 360 exclusive, but it later became available on other platforms as well. The game is a classic street racing game that allows players to run wild through city streets and highways with their favorite cars. It’s also one of the most exhilarating racing games ever made.
- Need for Speed Underground 2 (2004). Released in 2004, Need for Speed Underground 2 is a racing game that takes place in underground tunnels. It’s also one of the most thrilling racing games ever made.
The Worst Car Video Games of All Time
There are a variety of car video games available on the market, but which ones make the list for the worst? Here are 5 of the worst car video games ever made.
- Need for Speed 2015
- Asphalt 8: Airborne
- Forza Horizon 2
- Need for Speed: The Run
- Forza Motorsport 5
According to carthrottle.com, these are some of the worst car video games ever made. If you’re looking for a good time, steer clear of these games.
There is no doubt that video games have become an increasingly important part of our culture over the years. Whether they are used for entertainment, as a tool to improve hand-eye coordination, or as a form of self-expression, gamers around the world can’t help but be drawn in by the thousands of titles available on the market today. However, not all video games are created equal and it can be difficult to choose which ones are worth your time and money. In this article, we have compiled a list of what we believe to be the best and worst car video games out there. So whether you are looking for some classic arcade fun or you are looking to train your brain in a new way, make sure to check out our top picks!